CRA Reflection

For this critical research piece I wanted to talk about something that I believed hasn’t been properly addressed. No matter how much of a reach it could be, I wanted to do it. First I used my second sources and lastly my supplementary text which might seem different but was doable. I just wanted my piece to end up making sense as well as the structure of the piece being high quality. I wanted everything to flow well together and just not seem like some parts weren’t needed or were in the wrong place. I believe I met my standards to a certain extent since I was reviewing it and some parts could’ve also fit in other sections. It’s really hard for me to give a grade on this because re-reading it a certain amount of times always changes my view on it. Lowest is probably a 70 but sometimes I feel like I definitely provided what is asked of a cra essay and the point of an English class which is to truly examine texts, so sometimes 90. The structure of the essay, I want to read one of my pieces over and over again and always see it as a 10/10, I want the words to flow in my mind as I’m reading it.